One of the primary purposes of the Ohio DD Council is to offer grant opportunities. This is done in one of two ways:
- Specific Grant Requests: The Ohio DD Council will issue a "Notice of Funds Available" (NOFA) when applications are being accepted for a competitive grant opportunity.
- Discretionary Fund Requests: The Ohio DD Council has a "Discretionary Fund" available for people and organizations who send Council specific funding requests. Requests for this type of funding are accepted throughout the year.
How to apply for a grant
- Go to the DD Suite website to see current grant opportunities offered by the Ohio DD Council. These opportunities will be listed under the "Notices of Funds Available (NOFA) - Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council" link on the DD Suite website.
- In addition to applying for the grant on DD Suite, applicants must complete an Assurances Document agreement.
- More information about applying for a grant and the grant approval process can be found in this booklet: Making Change Happen: 2017-2021 State Plan Proposal Kit
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 614-466-4205.