The Internet provides links to thousands of websites that have disability-related information and resources. However, finding the most reliable information and resources can be difficult. Please note that we are currently building this website resources listing. If you have any suggestions to add, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affordable Care Act
Direct Support Professionals
- Employment First: Employment First is a policy to ensure every individual of working age has an opportunity to seek employment. Agencies are directed to provide a person-centered planning process for every individual of working age to identify their desired employment goal and their place on the path to community employment.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN): JAN provides free, expert, and confidential guidance on workplace accommodations and disability employment issues.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP): Federal agency that promotes policies and coordinates with employers and all levels of government to increase workplace success for people with disabilities.
- Ohio Business and Leadership Network: Promotes the business imperative to include people with disabilities in the workforce using a business-to-business model.
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD): State of Ohio agency that partners with Ohioans with disabilities to achieve employment and independence.
- Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT): PEAT works to help employers, IT companies, and others to understand why it pays to build and buy accessible technology, and how to do so.
- What Can YOU Do?: National campaign for employment for people with disabilities.
Laws and Policies
Link Lists from Other Organizations
Recreation and Travel