Leadership Development Project
The DD Act requires the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council to work on these three areas:
- Support a state advocacy organization led by individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Support leaders with developmental disabilities to give leadership training to future leaders with developmental disabilities.
- Support and expand individuals with developmental disabilities to participate in cross-disability and culturally diverse leadership.
The Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council will fund several projects that meet the requirements of the DD Act, as well as to:
- Empower leaders and advocates.
- Provide leadership opportunities.
- Increase advocacy skills so people speak up.
Grantee: To be determined
Read the complete version of this project's plan language in the 2022-2026 State Plan.
Return to List of Projects