The Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council is proud to join with the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities, the Ohio Provider Resource Association, the Ohio Association of County Boards of Developmental Disabilities, and the Ohio Self Determination Association for the 2019 DD Awareness and Advocacy Day. This year's theme is Supports Matter!
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Where: Ohio Statehouse, Columbus, Ohio or watch a live-stream of the event on the Ohio Channel.
- Governor Mike DeWine & Ohio Lieutenant Governor Jon Husted
- Director of DODD Jeff Davis & Director of OOD Kevin Miller
- Treasurer of State Robert Sprague & STABLE Account Holder Travis Dresbach
- Chair of DD Council Public Policy Committee Dara Walburn
- Disability Cocoon Founder Dustin Wright
- Emceed by Shari Cooper
See the live-stream video of the event:
Go to the Ohio Channel to view a video of the event: DD Awareness & Advocacy Day
You can follow the event's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OhioDDAwareness/ for updates and more information.
See pictures from the event on OACB's Facebook page and on OPRA's Facebook page.
The following Fact Sheets, including talking points, were created for the people who registered and scheduled a time to speak with their representatives the afternoon of the day of the event.