October 6, 2020
by DD Council Staff
Be prepared for Election Day on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 by learning about your rights as a voter with a disability. Disability Rights Ohio (DRO) has released a new set of plain language guides with helpful information for voters with disabilities. The series includes:
- What is Disability Rights Ohio?
- How Can DRO Help Me If I Have Trouble Voting?
- Why Is It Important to Vote?
- Who Has the Right to Vote in Ohio?
- What Are the Different Ways I Can Vote?
- What Information or Documents Do I Need to Vote in Person?
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Right to Vote?
- How Do I Get Registered and Ready to Vote?
- What Kind of Help Can I Get When I go to Vote at the Polls?
These guides, along with more information about voter rights, are available on DRO’s website.
Also, check our list of resources for voters with disabilites.