May 18, 2021
by Ann Robinson, Ohio Colleges of Medicine Government Resource Center
You are invited to participate in a survey about transportation access for people with disabilities in Ohio! Conducted by the Ohio Colleges of Medicine Government Resource Center, the survey aims to better understand transportation equity and transportation access for people with disabilities in Ohio.
Who should take this survey?
- Ohioans ages 19 and older with a disability.
- A family member, friend, caregiver, or other person who is helping may respond on your behalf.
- Transportation providers who provide services to Ohioans with disabilities.
What will the survey ask you about?
- Types of transportation you use.
- Finding transportation to get where you need and want to go.
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has changed your transportation choices.
- (For transportation providers) Communities you serve and services provided.
How do you take the survey?
You can complete the Transportation Access for Ohioans with Disabilities survey online line at http://go.osu.edu/B7XY. For questions or if you would like a paper copy of the survey to return via mail or to take the survey via telephone, please contact Ann Robinson at Ann.Robinson@osumc.edu.
The deadline to take the survey is July 31, 2021.
This project is conducted by the Ohio Colleges of Medicine Government Resource Center, supported, in part by the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council, under grant number 18PP05SC21 from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.D. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects with government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official ACL policy.
Return to Ohio DD Council Digest