DD Council Connection is a monthly newsletter published by the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council. These are the newsletters from 2020.
- Last Chance to Provide Your Input!
- The Center for Dignity in Healthcare Seeks Applicants for Advisory Board and Subcommittee
- “Future is Now” Sessions Focus on Aging Caregivers
- STABLE Accounts are Here to Stay
- Rebecca Bates Joins DD Council Staff
- Council grant supports growth of Remote Support
- Do you have a REAL ID?
- Council partners with Nisonger Center to bring “Heart of Glass” to Columbus
- Last call for the SSA Assistive Technology Training Needs Survey
- Youth Leadership Forum now accepting applications
- COVID-19 Pandemic: How are you doing?
- Rep. Erica Crawley Visits Ohio DD Council
- Council in The Community: Rochelle Hall-Rollins
- Thank You for Responding to our Five Year Plan Survey!
- STABLE Account Seeks Ambassadors
- Council Grant Supports LifeTown Program for Children with Disabilities
- Video Series Explains Use of Technology with Evidence Based Early Intervention
- AT Ohio Operates with Virtual Hours
- Find More Online Events!
- A Tribute to Sue Willis
- SIL Opens Applications for Virtual Summer Leadership Academy Session
- Ohio Aging and Disabilities Transportation Coalition Hosts Transportation Equity Forum
- COVID-19 Needs Assessment Provides Valuable Insight
- Stimulus Funds and STABLE Accounts
- Consumer Satisfaction Survey is Coming Soon
- Council Launches New Web Series: Ohio DD Talks!
- COVID19: How Has it Affected You?
- Ohio Aging and Disabilities Transportation Coalition Hosts Transportation Webinars
- Ohio DD Council Starts New Blog, Ohio DD Digest
- Renee Wood receives NCIL Advocacy Award
- Ohio DD Talks - Episode 2: The Power of Advocacy
- Attention SSAs: Boost your AT IQ—for FREE!
- Council issues a call for justice and reform
- Celebrate #ABLEtoSave Month on Ohio DD Talks
- Ohio DD Talks now available as a Podcast!
- Funds available for $75,000 research study grant on transportation for people with disabilities
- Council grantees continue important work despite pandemic restrictions
- Transportation Equity Forum Webinar Series Begins October 6
- Upcoming Webinars Offer Support to Aging Caregivers
- Disability Rights Ohio Releases Plain-Language Voter Guides
- Applications Open for SIL’s Leadership Academy
- Don’t Forget - Election Day is November 3rd
- Webinar Alert: Consolidated Planning - Getting a Seat at the Table
- Become an Ambassador for Charting the LifeCourse
- Ohio SILC Accepting Applications for Emergency Preparedness Grants
- NDEAM Month Comes to a Close
- Ohio DD Council Digest - Caregivers in Crisis
- Spread the Cheer, Not COVID-19 This Year
- Trailblazers for Inclusion: Celebrating State Councils on DD & Protection and Advocacy Agencies
- AT Ohio Launches Ohio Disability Blog
- SABE Seeks Input on 2020 Election